The MedGyn Pipette is a simple and quick way to obtain clearly-differentiated endometrial tissue without anesthesia in an outpatient setting. These devices are designed to improve the ease of tissue collection and to reduce the physical discomfort to the patient,which is inherent to a biopsy. Available in the standard single hole, two-hole or new four-hole design.
- Yield specimen highly suitable for both cytologic and histologic diagnosis
- Facilitates endometrial aspiration for specimen removal
- Semi-rigid, tapered 3.1mm cannula enables easier insertion and minimizes the possibility of perforation
- Convenient for routine gynecologic use
- Flexibility assures better sampling from all areas of the uterine cavity, even from difficult-to-reach cornual areas