The INSORB Absorbable Skin Staple is a subcuticular, interrupted closure modality that is designed to create uniform, symmetric dermis-to-dermis closures.
· Increases skin eversion, which may improve healing and cosmesis
· May reduce operative time
· May result in reduced hand fatigue
· Eliminates risk of needle stick injuries at the time of closure
· IMPROVE PATIENT COMFORT & COSMESIS
· MAY RESULT IN LESS PAIN IMMEDIATELY POST-OP IN C-SECTIONS
· EVIDENCE OF REDUCED WOUND COMPLICATIONS VS. METAL STAPLES IN C-SECTIONS.